[OM] Re: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now a Digital-Fre

Subject: [OM] Re: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now a Digital-Free Zone
From: Jim Couch at home <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:28:58 -0700
That is one view. Another other is that by publicly making a commitment,
particularly to a group of peers, one will be held accountable if they
don't follow through. If Ken ever happened to change his mind at some
point in the future and decide to sell his film goods through the list,
someone would be quite likely to call him on it and hold him accountable
for his commitment.

Jim Couch