[OM] Oly Update was Olympus E-520 deal

Subject: [OM] Oly Update was Olympus E-520 deal
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 06:18:58 +1100
Update - they will be selling a Quattro kit here (no four wheel jokes
please) - an E-520 with four lenses. The usual two kit lenses plus
the 70-300mm and the new 9-18mm.
Total price, AU$2,200 (about 23¢ US).
They had one of the
Now I had my Oly briefing today and if I reveal anything before 5th
Nov. then they'll hunt me down and force me to practice ritual
Seppuku. I think that's what it said in the NDA (non-disclosure
agreement) but I fell asleep before I reached the seventeenth page.
But I can say -
1. No, not the compact micro 4/3ths dammit - probably not until PMA
next March!
2. Think E-double digit. (I already guessed that one so it's no risk).

Wayne H. 9-18mm in the stores here next week. It's quite nice. AU$
mid-eight hundreds.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx