[OM] Re: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now a Digital-Fre

Subject: [OM] Re: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now a Digital-Free Zone
From: "montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:24:26 +1000
Moose wrote:
> ... Reminds me just a little of the way it was with my next youngest
>  brother. We shared a room for many years, and fought like cats and
> dogs. Mom later said she figured once I left home, he and I would
> never speak again. ...

Me and my sister were the same. We were close in age (17 months
difference, she the younger), especially against our older brothers, and
we fought terribly, particularly during our teens (I've joked that I'll
call my autobiography "My Sister, the Antichrist", and she concurs with
the choice).

 From the moment I left home we've been the closest siblings in the family.

Relatively on-topic content?

My sister: