[OM] Re: Computer Question for processing e-3 images

Subject: [OM] Re: Computer Question for processing e-3 images
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 20:45:53 -0700
> From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
>
> It is time for me to replace my laptop and I'm looking at a Dell
> Studio 17...
>
> Any other suggestion on other laptops would be appreciated.

Boy, that's a daring statement, considering all the Mac fan mail on
the list lately...

But no, I won't go there. You can always tell the Mac-resistant folks
by their jargon ("T9300 processor... 4GB Dual Channel DDR2
memory..."), so I won't even suggest that what it does is more
important than what's in it.

:::: There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as
The Dark Ages. -- Ruth Hurmence Green ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::