[OM] Re: Computer Question for processing e-3 images

Subject: [OM] Re: Computer Question for processing e-3 images
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:34:04 EDT
Jan, it isn't Mac-resistance, but rather a generally techno-challenged
computer user.  The challenge for me in changing platforms is owning and  using
2
laptops and 2 desktops with purchases of one of each in the near  future.  That
may not be as big a deal as I have it made out to be.   Perhaps the biggest
problem is fear.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 10/28/2008 10:46:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,