[OM] Re: FS 7-14/4 plus attractive extras

Subject: [OM] Re: FS 7-14/4 plus attractive extras
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:18:53 -0500
 >Tom is quite right, it *is* an amazing lens,

I don't mean to jump in with a "me too" comment, but this is a SWEEEET
lens.  However, one has to be careful when looking through the viewfinder
while zooming it.  The thing is so well-corrected, but to accomplish that
correction, while you are zooming parts of the scene appear to be coming
towards you while others are moving away.  First time I did that, I thought
my eyeball was going to get sucked right out of my head!

AG