[OM] Re: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now aDigital-Fre

Subject: [OM] Re: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now aDigital-Free Zone
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 21:28:39 -0400
It was work and fun. Got me off my computer butt for a while.
And I actually took some pictures with my camera.

http://www.zuik.net/5D/800_MG_5644.jpg

I hate plumbing though... This is all temporary, as there are changes
in store for next year. The SO watches too much HGTV I think.

Meanwhile, all the nice color is fading away while I have ... ah ... fun,
yes ... ah... fun... I'm having fun.

WayneS