[OM] Re: FS 7-14/4 plus attractive extras

Subject: [OM] Re: FS 7-14/4 plus attractive extras
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 21:47:43 -0700
> From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>> Tom is quite right, it *is* an amazing lens,
>
> ... one has to be careful when looking through the viewfinder
> while zooming it.

What? It has ZOOM? I thought it was a 7mm fixed-focal-length lens! :-)

This is my favourite lens -- and I've got some 30 lenses. But it
rarely gets moved off 7mm. If anything would have made me happier
about this lens, it would have been smaller, lighter, faster and fixed-
focal-length at 7mm.

Hey, Olympus: how about a 7mm f2.8?

:::: You must be the change you wish to see in the world -- Ghandi ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, http://www.EcoReality.org ::::