[OM] Re: OT: Small World WAS Re: FS 7-14/4 plus attractive extras

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Small World WAS Re: FS 7-14/4 plus attractive extras
From: Rob Harrison <robhar54@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 22:21:51 -0700
So there I was at the Northwest EcoBuilding Guild Retreat on the
Kitsap Peninsula, and Friday night after dinner a few films were
playing, including "Peak Oil." And what to my wondering eyes should
appear, but our own Jan Steinman, and wife, packing up to move to Salt
Spring Island. Great to have a visual to put with the posts, Jan!

Rob in Seattle
(another greenie)

BTW, I'm checking in and out these days, finding I need to limit my
time on e-mail, so ping me off-list if you don't get a response on the
list.