[OM] OT: Flash Was: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now

Subject: [OM] OT: Flash Was: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now aDigital-Free Zone
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:25:17 -0400
At 09:14 PM 10/29/2008, WayneS wrote:

>Maybe why I mostly shoot flash with the camera on manual and just
>adjust the flash output to balance background light.

And, if you ever get extremely bored and left with nothing else to
do, you might try reading the following paper that describes in
detail how the various permutations of Canon flash work.  There's no
guarantees but you might be able to expand your horizons after
reading it.  The site address is for "Part 1" and there's a link to
"Part 2" at the end of the article.

<http://photonotes.org/articles/eos-flash/>

Later,
Johnny