[OM] Re: The film guys ....

Subject: [OM] Re: The film guys ....
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:37:03 -0400
Good question considering that the demand is probably mostly from old
farts such as myself whose hearing is unlikely to be able to reach to
the lows and highs of their youth.  When I was 19 I could hear to 22 kHz
which was above average (don't know the low side).  But about age 19 is
when you have peak hearing.  It begins to deteriorate from that point
on.  I think they're probably fooling themselves to justify all that
retro gear they couldn't afford when they were young.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt

   For over five