[OM] Built in flash on E3 - what have I set wrong

Subject: [OM] Built in flash on E3 - what have I set wrong
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 17:45:35 +0100
The little on board flash on my E3 is so weak, it won't properly light a
subject 1 metre awy, it flashes but I am left with a very underexposed
image, I think I fiddled with a setting somewhere in the past and now I
can't find out how to reset it.

Anyone know which this setting could be, I could do a factory reset but
if someone knows it would save me having to change the settings again or
maybe listees could post their preffered setting as was once done with
the E1 - apologies if this was done with the E3 and I missed it

IanW

who is getting very fed up with technology advances, why can't we make a
digital hob that works how you want it and not how it wants to and why
can't they make reliable boilers our has just packed up and its not even
a year old when the old one worked fine for years, we also just bought a
new cd burner to replace our 10 year old one which lasted two months
before breaking.  I am with AG long live film especially if you are
fortunate to own a 3Ti