[OM] Re: Built in flash on E3 - what have I set wrong

Subject: [OM] Re: Built in flash on E3 - what have I set wrong
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 17:27:48 +0000
Perhaps you have set the flash compensation, Ian.

To check, switch the camera on, pop up the flash, press the flash
button on the left of the flash and hold it down.  Then twiddle the
front dial and see of the display shows you compensation changing.

If it does change you can see if you have set it.  If it doesn't, you
might have moved that control elsewhere ...

Chris