[OM] Re: The film guys ....

Subject: [OM] Re: The film guys ....
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:13:10 -0400
On Oct 30, 2008, at 12:37 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:

> I think they're probably fooling themselves to justify all that
> retro gear they couldn't afford when they were young.  :-)

Yeah, back in the day I had to have the best of everything, and when
in the military overseas, I bought it. Marantz and Sansui and so on
and so forth, and about 20 years ago I even ponied up for a very nice
set of Polk Audio speakers. But truth is, my hearing has crapped out
to the point I can't tell the difference between those old Polk
Audios and the crap Subaru put in the doors of my car.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com