[OM] Re: [OT] Anyone got Vonage VOIP service?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Anyone got Vonage VOIP service?
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 20:24:09 +0100
Actually, an increasing number of people have their mobiles as their
only phone these days. We have a landline, but only to have ADSL (I
have bad experiences with cable broadband and so avoid it). I do not
even remember what my home number is, the only one I ever give to
people is my mobile.

My son has no landline phone, as is increasingly true of many of his
friends (he is 19).

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain