[OM] FS: 100mm Apo Macro Elmarit with Leica-Oly adapter

Subject: [OM] FS: 100mm Apo Macro Elmarit with Leica-Oly adapter
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 06:47:22 +0100
I have decided to sell my 100mm Apo Macro, the best lens I have ever
owned but one that does not get much use today since I prefer to carry
my Zuiko 50-200mm around instead.

The lens is completely clean, with no cosmetic damage and no scratches
etc. It comes with the original packaging and pouch and of course both
caps. I am the first owner. I will also throw in the the Leica-Olympus
adapter which allows use of this lens on any 4/3 camera body.

1000 EUR or equivalent in other currencies. Payment by bank transfer
preferred, Paypal OK but add 3%. Shipping included by air mail, other
method at cost.

Contact me off list on photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx if interested.

Cheers,
Nathan