[OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom

Subject: [OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom
From: "montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:25:54 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> And lost  a lot of weight.
> Actually this was fairly impressive - you try and keep a Jack
> Russell  pup still for longer than 5 nanoseconds!

No. I have Airedale Terriers, as you know, which at least had some
"go-slow" added in their origins (in the form of Otterhound). I'm pretty
sure JRT's would give "Taz" a run for his money in the high-energy stakes.

> I suppose now they're all trying to work out what brand of DVD's I
> buy, what magazines I read, etc.

Under the lamp there is a receipt for numerous "outraging public
decency" fines, which you only paid when they threatened to put you in gaol.

> There are two cameras on the desk - c'mon, what are they? Hey?

The one in front of your monitor I recognise as a Ricoh, though I had to
check DPReview for the model (which narrows it down but there's a few
models there). The other is to the right of that, just to the left of
the scanner, and looks to be a Fuji Finepix (the one you got off ebay
that was in pretty ordinary condition?).

Cheers,
Marc
http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery