[OM] Re: The film guys ....

Subject: [OM] Re: The film guys ....
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 06:22:59 +0100
I do not think I ever bought a 45 single, but the first album I can
recall buying was in fact paid for by my parents, as it was my 12th
birthday present. Made in Japan by Deep Purple, a double-album
containing just 7 songs if I remember correctly. I still have it,
although no turntable anymore. Of course, I have long ago re-acquired
this album on CD and it now resides on my iPod as well.

One of the good things about being 48 is that all the good music is
always on sale ;-)

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain