[OM] Re: On a clear day, you can see a lot more... [was Nathan's PAW 43:

Subject: [OM] Re: On a clear day, you can see a lot more... [was Nathan's PAW 43: a whole bunch of stuff]
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 11:04:57 +0100
Coincidentally Nathan and I argued off-list about enhancing this shot. I
felt it needed more punch while Nathan preferred to keep it as natural
as possible. Version 2 comes closest to my taste but could be that
somewhere between 1 and 2 is exactly the amount I meant. Still look very
natural to me. I haven't seen the scene in real life though while Nathan
has.

Wiliam