[OM] Re: Comparison shots

Subject: [OM] Re: Comparison shots
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 21:45:10 +0800
I also think "a" is from E-510. "a" is sharper and having more pleasing
color.

"b" looks soft and color off, I did an auto color adjustment in PS and it
looks better (to me eyes). The black clipping is not so nice, I'm also using
Vuescan for negative, I prefer more room for both highlight and shadow.

BTW, I don't use film profile, basic color adjustment is starting with black
point and white point. For the mid-tone I use curve tool with grey point or
human face.

I'm processing a film scanning order from local Hospital Authority with 10K
negatives and slides, together with my thousands negatives and slides, I
will have some busy months.

C.H.Ling