[OM] Re: Yellowed 24mm f/2.0 MC

Subject: [OM] Re: Yellowed 24mm f/2.0 MC
From: "Terry and Tracey" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 18:01:04 +1100
Work and family and violin.

We bought six acres in town and I've been clearing that.

And family and work and violin.

No Oly photos alas. All my photos lately have been quick snaps using a PHD
camera (Push Here D**khead) for home and work.

I miss taking the photos as I look as the digital results fully auto and
want to adjust the aperture, change the flash, etc.

My eldest is getting into photography and as I type I'm looking at the bag
full of OM-1 gear and want to get out some more.

I have to admit I don't read the list so much as scan it, but I am still
here!

Foxy

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still
can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.