[OM] Re: Workspace Gallery

Subject: [OM] Re: Workspace Gallery
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 20:24:30 +1100 (EDT)
And just so I dont feel left out :-0
Quick E510 shots, converted from raw (and resized) to jpg at 90% Quality.

My wifes "desk" space
http://www.comkal.net/workspaces/pb022199.jpg

I like to keep some tools in the kitchen as well.
http://www.comkal.net/workspaces/pb022200.jpg
Should have added a shot of the other end of the
kitchen, some amps stacked waiting for me to
check/fix.

My main workshop
http://www.comkal.net/workspaces/pb022201.jpg
http://www.comkal.net/workspaces/pb022202.jpg
http://www.comkal.net/workspaces/pb022203.jpg

And all the photos I just copied across the network
to I: drive on the server downstairs for you all to view.

Theres a canon p&s on my wifes shelf but all my stuff
is in the cupboard with kitty litter, apart from my E510
that lives in the kitchen.

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny ..."  -- Isaac Asimov