[OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom

Subject: [OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom
From: "\"J. Van Brimmer\"" <om1md@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 06:57:28 -0800
No problem. It's all fun. :-)

Now, I want to know when the official judging will begin. OK, who will
be the judge and what will the categories be?

We could have a single judge, or take a vote, and here's a couple of
categories for starters:

1.   The tidiest   (In the literal sense of the word)

2.   The messiest  (Literally)

3.   ? (Surely there's more)

--
jv