[OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom

Subject: [OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom
From: James R <londonjames@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 22:47:42 +0000
Well I only qualify on the dual use - I have to make do with the back
end of our sitting room. The shear stuff aspect would have been
greater pre-tax season as I hadn't sorted out papers for over a year
(the tail end of it all is to the fore).

And I would score pretty highly in the sore neck stakes if that was a
category, hence the contraptions that's labelled a chair by some.

http://gallery.me.com/jamesroyall#100178