[OM] Still FS E420 +

Subject: [OM] Still FS E420 +
From: My Gmail <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:27:05 +0000
Ok, how about £300? The software etc is still in the box, all the
cables, charger etc are untouched-I only extracted the camera, lens
and battery... The spare battery is from jessops and the extra charger
is a handy Hahnel job adaptable for all Oly batteries including the
E1, E500...

Tom

Sent from my iPhone