[OM] Re: Best focusing screen for low-light / shallow DOF

Subject: [OM] Re: Best focusing screen for low-light / shallow DOF
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 11:28:52 -0500
Beatties and Olympus series 2 screens are exactly the same brightness.
IMO, Olympus matte area is finer than Beattie.  If you can find an
Olympus 2 screen, it should be for less $ than a Beattie.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977