[OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom

Subject: [OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 19:11:38 -0800
Actually, there's TWO paths in! One between the Roland printer and the
Farm Stand sign, and the other between the copy stand and the HP
colour laser.

But one does have to slip through either one sideways. The problem is
the 54" flat file. Because it is also a work surface -- and because my
arms aren't 54" long -- I had to put it in the middle of the room so
that I can cut up rolls of media that have come off the Roland. But
that requires moving all the other junk to some other room...

> From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> That's SPECTACULAR! As far as I can see, here is no way to insert
> yourself into that work station apart from climbing in through the
> window.
> Andrew Fildes
> afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> On 03/11/2008, at 2:37 PM, Jan Steinman wrote:
>

>> Bless this mess... AADD strikes again...
>>      http://www.bytesmiths.com/images/_B022269.jpg
>>
>> :::: I'm working on a plan for spontaneity. ::::
>> :::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::

:::: When a place is lifeless or unreal, there is almost always a
mastermind behind it. -- Christopher Alexander
:::: Jan Steinman "http://www.EcoReality.org";