[OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom

Subject: [OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 19:29:39 -0800
Enlarger-turned-copy-stand, with two Speedotron 106's through crossed
polarizers, mounted on Bogen 2935 articulated arms. At this distance,
I can shoot at f22 after dialing the 4803cx pack down -6 stops (-3 on
the pack, plus -3 on the remote).

I set that copy stand up for more modest Brownlines that I could
actually use without blinding everyone in the house, but I've been
unable to find the Brownline 1600 pack since the move, and had a copy
job come up.

If anyone needs to light up a blimp in a hangar, I have a couple more
106's and another 4800 pack somewhere.

The power strip is supposed to be on the 3kVA UPS for the server (just
to the left of the power strip), but I have to put in a 30 amp circuit
before I can get that hooked up. Luckily, we don't have many outages
here, but the two we've had were enough to make me start looking for
the roll of 10/2 Romex I have somewhere.

Someday, I hope to have everything unpacked -- including the boxes
that are still sealed from our move from Oregon in 2006!

> From: "\"J. Van Brimmer\"" <om1md@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Oh my gosh! Is that a, a, a, um, ..... enlarger I see on the right
> side there?
>
> And I love the power strip standing vertically, in the center
> foreground. Love it!
>
> On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 7:37 PM, Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>
>> Bless this mess... AADD strikes again...
>>       http://www.bytesmiths.com/images/_B022269.jpg

:::: By 2030... fossil fuel resources will be totally out by then. --
Katsuhiko Machida, President of Sharp ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality <http://www.EcoReality.org> ::::