[OM] [IMG] Sunset

Subject: [OM] [IMG] Sunset
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 19:48:08 -0800 (PST)
Well,

The image is imprinted on my brain.

I was returning from a business trip and saw the best sunset evah.

It was about six o'clock (be4 the time change) and after a reaching the most
eastern tip of Long Island, we turned NE towards Providence.

At that time, the sun was about an inch above the horizon and looked like the
perfect orange.  The sky around it was golden and bright, but further it
transitioned into fire and then getting darker and darker.  I especially
enjoyed the twinkling stars swimming in the deep blue-purple ocean right above
my head.

The ocean mirrowed the fire in teh sky.  Absolutely no light was being
reflected off of any of teh islands or Connecticut/Rhode Island coast features
and all of the land appeared darker than the blackest black you have even
imagined.

I did not have a camera, but even if I did, I wazent going to miss a moment
like this and...there were too many reflections from the double glass/plastic
that would ruin the picture and my mood...

That was the best sunset I have ever seen either "in person" or photographed by
someone else.  My English is not very good looking, but I hope that you "get
the picture"...:)

Boris