[OM] Re: Fish n Chips - life doesn't get better

Subject: [OM] Re: Fish n Chips - life doesn't get better
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 19:43:16 +1100
Tsk - the batter on the fish is too light, the peas aren't mushy,
it's not in paper and the low cholesterol margarine shows that you're
not serious about this.
I understand that the Belgians invented F&C and so I take mayonaisse
(proper stuff) with chips.
HP sauce is just wrong in there and tomato sauce is just nasty stuff
on anything.
But there's the makings of a decent chip butty in there.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx