[OM] Re: Dealing with astigmatism through the viewfinder

Subject: [OM] Re: Dealing with astigmatism through the viewfinder
From: "\"J. Van Brimmer\"" <om1md@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:59:45 -0800
I started out with bifocals, then tried progressives, couldn't stand
them. I got tired of having to point my nose at whatever I wanted to
see. So then I switched to trifocals. Love 'em! I always get the extra
wide cut, whatever that's called. I can't remember. The bottom lens is
for reading, the middle lens is for the computer screen, the top lens
for distance. Once you get used to them it's like not having any
glasses on at all. You learn to automatically switch between lenses.
For me anyway, they're great.

--
jv