[OM] Re: Wanted: 8mm f/2.8 Fisheye

Subject: [OM] Re: Wanted: 8mm f/2.8 Fisheye
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 00:46:59 -0500
Ken,

I've not used my OM gear much lately, because most of my work is done in
medium format. All film, of course. I use my Hasselblad for 90% of my work,
and my OM's for the other 10%. I have been shooting a lot lately, but
haven't added much to my website because my life has gotten so crazy. I am
working on school, working for clients to make money, and taking care of my
son. He is living with me full time now because his mother has been put in a
mental hospital by the state. I'm working on the paperwork to go to court to
get custody transferred to me. Once I get caught up I plan to add lots of
new stuff to my site. I find time to shoot because going out with my camera
relaxes me and I have been under incredible stress lately.

My girlfriend is getting great use from her OM-4T, which we bought from
Richard Lovison here on the list. I maintain her website too so her work
isn't getting put online for the same reason as mine. We developed 4 rolls
of 120 film that I shot, and 3 rolls of 35mm that Catrina shot this
afternoon. All shot in the last week. All black & white, but Catrina wants
to go buy some color film tomorrow so she can shoot the fall colors, which
are beautiful in Indiana now.

Anyway, that's what I've been doing.

--
Chris Crawford