[OM] Re: Dealing with astigmatism through the viewfinder

Subject: [OM] Re: Dealing with astigmatism through the viewfinder
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 17:52:23 -0500
Ooops!  I forgot about that problem.  Thanks for reminding me.  More
news.  I returned to the optics shop today where they verified that the
glasses conformed to the prescription.  Now I have an appointment on
Saturday to find out why the left correction isn't spot on like the
right.  I also discovered that the reading portion of the bifocals seems
to be wrong as well.  With the left eye the sharpest image is found at
12".  With the right eye the distance is 16" which is what it should be.
  And this is supposedly the best shop in town... well, at least the
most expensive.

Chuck Norcutt