[OM] Re: What 'da think of the new Sony AW vs the Lenovo?

Subject: [OM] Re: What 'da think of the new Sony AW vs the Lenovo?
From: <pschings@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 19:34:11 -0500
I can't speak for this particular model, but I've used nothing but Thinkpad
laptops for at least the past 10 years. I have 4 of them here at my place right
now. Over all that time and at least a dozen different machines, the only
failure I've ever had was an LCD backlight that finally gave out. I don't
xactly baby them either. They are as close to indestructible as you can get
short of something that's been industrially hardened. My only real complaint -
they last so long most of them have had the stenciling on the keys wear off.
You can pick up replacement keyboards for $20-$30 on ebay, though.

Paul Schings