[OM] TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period

Subject: [OM] TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:51:08 +0100
Hi guys,

Officially the shooting season for TOPE 36 ended a few weeks ago, and I did
announce the upcoming of the closure, but not the call for entries...
Consequently (I think), so far I've only received one entry. :P

So here goes: entries for TOPE 36 "After Dark" can be sent in.

Also: as an alternative, perhaps hardly anyone managed to get shots for TOPE
36, so I'll grant a few more days to take pictures for it, as I rather see
some shifting in the time intervals, than a very empty gallery. :D

Soooo, as far as I'm concerned, you're all welcome to take pictures for TOPE
36 still, until say the end of this weekend.

Okidokes: looking forward to receiving entries...:)

Cheers!
Olafo

Main page:
http://www.tope.nl

Direct link to the TOPE Events calendar:
http://www.tope.nl/events.php