[OM] Re: What 'da think of the new Sony AW vs the Lenovo?

Subject: [OM] Re: What 'da think of the new Sony AW vs the Lenovo?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 19:06:43 -0500
Tough is good.  Thanks for commenting.
Mike

I can't speak for this particular model, but I've used nothing but
Thinkpad
laptops for at least the past 10 years. I have 4 of them here at my
place right
now. Over all that time and at least a dozen different machines, the
only
failure I've ever had was an LCD backlight that finally gave out. I
don't
xactly baby them either. They are as close to indestructible as you can
get
short of something that's been industrially hardened. My only real
complaint -
they last so long most of them have had the stenciling on the keys wear
off.
You can pick up replacement keyboards for $20-$30 on ebay, though.

Paul Schings