[OM] Ektar 100 on pnet

Subject: [OM] Ektar 100 on pnet
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 20:30:12 -0500
Still waitng for mine. It appears the reciprocity failure is much
sooner than with UC 100.
Appears the shadows become bluish quit easily (sounds like velvia ) and
perhaps should be shot at 80. Curious that the unmetered sunny 16
rec. is not f16.

http://photo.net/film-and-processing-forum/00RMDV

I'll extract the link with the high res scans for comparison.

http://tinyurl.com/ymradn

I won't even mention tonal balance issues as they would largely
disappear with profiling, and the discussion might rile Moose.
I'd probably learn something else once again, however.
Still the film looks interesting to me. Perhaps AG will try it and
report.

Mike