[OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 20:39:35 -0500
I've been off list for a while, does the TOPE still require an Olympus
something or other involved in the image. I no longer have an E-1,
and my film scanner is in need of a dust repair. About the most I could
do is a 5D (C*n*n), possibly with an OM 100mm/f2  attached, but more
likely a completely Borg made picture.

WyanS