[OM] Re: IMG: an evening in Rotterdam

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: an evening in Rotterdam
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 20:50:09 -0500
At 01:03 PM 11/6/2008, Nathan wrote:

>Last night, on my way home from Denmark, I spent a pleasant evening
>walking around Rotterdam and dining with fellow LUGger and friend
>Michiel Fokkema:
>
>http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/6480073_qz6Mz#411325693_zBRvj
>
>If you are in the company of the right person, then even a dreary
>November evening in the Netherlands is pleasant!

Very cool, this is the style of photography that inspires me the most.
Very sharp images given the shooting environment. Thanks for sharing.
We can have dreary here in New England also. The "Bridge detail" is
a nice abstract, And, the "The Erasmus Bridge again, ..." gives a nice feeling
of "being there with you", I can almost smell the air... There is a bridge in
Boston that has a similar feel. Great eye.

WayneS