[OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 22:31:35 -0500
Yes I have an OM to EOS adapter. I'll just have to overcome my declension.
Those auto-focus IS lenses and all... Problem is, when the camera
bag is in hand, the minimum weight has priority. Used to be, with an
OM-4t, no problem, but the bag is now twice as big with half the number
of lenses, maybe only one lens == to the prior OM bag with 3 lenses.

And with that 12GB flash, I can take 691 bad pictures, even though I
rarely shoot more than 36 at any one time. Most I have shot in a while
was Halloween night in Boston:

http://www.zuik.net/5D/HW2_MG_5817.jpg - 5d with 24-105, no OM.

WayneS