[OM] Re: dropping cards [was: Lexar 4gb CF Deal]

Subject: [OM] Re: dropping cards [was: Lexar 4gb CF Deal]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 23:48:02 -0800
> On 11/6/08 5:54 PM, "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> That said, dropping cards can cause problems with the images stored
>> on
>> them.  You may see dented pictures.  Also, green pixels are heavier
>> than
>> blue and red pixels so there might be color fringing as the green
>> pixels
>> shift two or three positions over.

I accidentally dropped on in the blender the other day:
        http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Personal/_A222234.jpg

:::: Just a middle-aged person in a middle-aged civilization that has
used half the resources of a middle-aged planet circling a middle-aged
star in a middle-aged galaxy in a middle-aged universe. Enjoy the ride
-- it's all downhill from here! ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.EcoReality.org ::::