[OM] Re: IMG: Tryptich Cani

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Tryptich Cani
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 13:32:23 -0400
The pink triplets remind me of a tv program aired at least seven years ago
on PBS [non-commercial tv out of the US] shot at a convention of identical
sibblings held in Nevada. The high spot was footage of  identical sisters,
all identically dressed and all with identical hair styles, aged 14 or so,
emerging from the front door of a not so very large house in Liverpool,
England and lining up for the camera. How many girls were there you might
ask. Answer ......see way down below.