[OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 13:27:07 -0800
siddiq@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I believe any Oly component makes it fair game (so Zuiko on Canyon should be
> OK, I believe we had a Moose submission that was later updated to be full
> OM/Zuiko).

Correct. I'm still personally uncomfortable with Zuiko on non-Oly
digital back for TOPE, but wouldn't try to put that requirement on
others. (Note to AG: The ICC profile corrected color on the film version
was better than I could manage with the digishot without a gray reference.)

If I manage a shot for this TOPE, my procrastination will probably mean
the same two step process. :-(

Moose