[OM] Re: IMG: Copenhagen autumn

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Copenhagen autumn
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 09:04:19 +1100
Takes me back a long time - sleeping rough on the beach at Skodsborg
(?), cleaning up in the public toilets under the Radhausplatzen each
day, living off the sausage vans and hanging around Nyhavn at night
and tha cafés during the day. Not much seems to have changed, thank
goodness.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx