[OM] Re: List-Mum -- new list-home this week, plus other stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: List-Mum -- new list-home this week, plus other stuff
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 07:07:58 -0500
What will come?  I think insistence on OM only will see the slow demise
of the list.  The list has evolved to something more like a loose
federation of friends and camera nuts who have (or had) a great love of
the OM system.  But Olympus has moved on to other things as have many of
us here.  But that doesn't change the fact that (collectively) we still
have a greater love of the OM system than does Olympus I think.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Chuck Norcutt