[OM] Re: IMG: Copenhagen autumn

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Copenhagen autumn
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 10:51:26 -0500
On Nov 8, 2008, at 5:26 PM, Andrew Fildes wrote:

>> Now here's some REAL Hillbilly music!
>> <http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8815809430320029367>
>
> Good stuff - they were funny. My father loved them
> I prefer this approach -
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMfh4WQuGc8

Good stuff? Okay. To each his own. But my humble opinion is that your
taste is in your mouth.

Even as a son of the South, I no longer trust anyone wrapped in a
Confederate flag. It long ago was subverted by people who are, shall
we say, less tolerant than they ought to be. When I see trucks here
in Maine with Confederate flags displayed I know exactly what to
expect from the folks inside: Either ignorant twits who don't know
any better or pure-bred bigots.