[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: my hometown

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: my hometown
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 18:58:14 +0000
I don't normally choose one of your photos, Nathan, but Main is the
best for me this time.  Only because it has a story attached, a
history of friendship which I expect is increasingly scarce these
days.  I certainly don't have a friend of such a vintage whom I visit
with such regularity.

But I enjoyed the remainder of the photos and descriptions.  I'm not
sure I understand why that view in Århus is your favourite, except
that the history is interesting, but I will accept it for the
moment :-).

On a point of English, you don't have to accept the increasing use of
"convince" like that.  A better phraseology would be "persuaded their
parents ...".  "Convince" has a subtly different meaning.

Chris