[OM] Re: List-Mum -- new list-home this week, plus other stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: List-Mum -- new list-home this week, plus other stuff
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 00:10:10 +0100
I vote for [OM], that's what started it all. This does not preclude
us from talking of non-Om and even non-Olympus photography. Actually,
[Oly] would be more restrictive than [OM]: as Jay put it, [OM] would
be our "secret handshake", without bearing on what we actually
discuss, whereas [Oly], being a new prefix, would tend to restrict
discussion to things Olympus only.

Bernard
(who must admit he doesn't use his OM, or even Olympus, cameras any
more...)