[OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting period
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:01:07 -0600
Chuck,

I had similar thoughts last January.  I looked out and saw light snow coming
down, lit by a street light.  I shot through the window glass, taking
several shots because of passing traffic.  This is the best shot, using my
Fuji Finepix F10, before I bought my Oly E-510.  Some post processing in
Elements.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Snow+by+Street+Light+sm.jpg.html

You can decide whether or not you like it.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA