[OM] Re: Chris Crawford - blog-posted photo of old Cadillac

Subject: [OM] Re: Chris Crawford - blog-posted photo of old Cadillac
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 01:10:58 -0500
That's cool about your wife's grandparents. Young men like me think of these
old cars as something that rich men collect, not something that ordinary
people once bought and drove as everyday transportation...but that is what
they were originally. My father's first car was a 1957 Chevy Bel-Aire. Those
are worth a fortune today, but his was an old beat-up junker he bought for
$100 in the late 1960's when he got his drivers license. He sold it and
bought something nicer as soon as he had the money. My grandpa used to talk
about old cars he'd owned that he wished he'd kept cause they're worth
something today.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design